Print this Page

About Us

Initially, Hermitage High School began in 1936 as the Glen Allen High School, which was located at the present-day site of the Cultural Arts Center off Mountain Road. The building that is now George H. Moody School was opened in 1951 as Hermitage High School. The current Hermitage High School was opened in 1972 and is located in the Brookland District.   

Permanent link to this article: https://hermitage.henricoschools.us/about-us/